Automata provides the most senior consulting services available in the market for business rules and decision management technology, including the services of Paul Haley.
- are among some of the most experienced and technically competent.
- typically possess much more experience than is available from general systems integrators or vendors.
Automata services and consultants:
- are vendor-neutral but deeply competent with Ilog, Fair Isaac, Oracle/Haley, SAP/Yasu, Corticon, and others
- are strategically-oriented and forward-looking, where appropriate with regard to emerging OMG and W3C standards, interchange, and vendor neutrality
Automata services typically include:
- strategic technology consulting, including all aspects of decision management and business rules, including but not limited to
- assessing technical costs and risks
- formulating requests for proposals or in recommending or assisting in the selection of vendors
- anticipating emerging standards and technical advances for strategic benefit and concerning vendor lock-in
- methodological harvesting, elicitation or other formal capture and management of policies, criteria, and other business rules
- establishing proficiency and self-sufficiency in the ability to harvest, elicit, capture and manage such human and social services knowledge
When providing training or consulting services, Automata will:
- apply and transfer vendor-independent methodologies and best practices
- provide vendor-specific hands-on training and implementation assistance
Always as required considering your specific objectives, requirements, and decisions.
Automata represents substantial experience in the following industries and application areas:
- origination and underwriting in insurance and lending
- various other applications in banking, mortgage and credit cards
- many applications in insurance, including P&C, auto, life, health, and pharmaceutical
- securities, including trading, GRC, and investment management
- telecommuncations, including CRM and network management
- defense, including logistics, diagnostics, robotics, and intelligent agents
- government, including regulatory and tax agences
- CRM in public sector health and human services
- CRM in private sector customer acquisition, up-sell and cross-sell in financial services, telecommunications, and other B2C areas
Automata regularly provides fixed-price and narrow timeframes where possible. See “The $50 Business Rule“, for example.
If you would like to discuss how we might help you achieve your objectives given our experience and expertise, please contact info@haleyAI.com.